Saturday 2 April 2016

eClarity's 2015 New York Visit!

“I had an amazing time at the GIA in New York over the holiday-cum-work trip last week. It was my first revisit after 10 years. The McDonald's I frequented, jam-packed streets, and the overall magnetic charm, brought back the wonderful memories. It is truly an iconic city!” - Amanda

Visitors to the new GIA are greeted with a reception area with marble flooring, a back-lit 21-foot Italian Onyx desk. #Classy! #NewYork #lobby 

“Oh man I love the experience! But at the same time, this wooden signage still send shudders down my spine. Those grading days with hundreds of #diamonds and #gemstones, their simulants and #substitutes, treated and non-treated!” - Amanda


“Guess what? I spent months in the classroom viewing diamonds with one of these microscopes. I enjoyed it, and got a wrinkle near my right brow at the end of it, but I am not complaining! Wrinkles are symbols of wisdom. :)” - Amanda. 

“This was technically the place for GIA students to discuss our findings and research, but my memories were filled with laughter and coke-drinking during the winter. Haha!” - Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment