Friday 23 November 2018

eClarity’s couple is featured on Singapore’s wedding forum!



eClarity’s couple, Shannon and Jason, is featured on Singapore’s wedding forum! Click on the link below to admire their scenic destination pre-wedding shoot in Perth and read the full article.

Jason recounting his experience with eClarity - “Every jewellery brand I visited could not help to set the ring in time within 10 days (yes, I really left it that late) before the trip and that was when I really panicked. Thankfully, I visited eClarity, and they were not only able to rush the setting of the ring for me in time but had a very impressive array of unique designs to pick from which you can even further customise to your liking – an option that I still had despite the tight delivery timeline. Amanda, the owner, is an absolute gem to work with (no pun intended). I was so impressed by her service that we went back again to purchase our wedding bands. I honestly can’t thank her enough for ‘saving’ my life.”


No comments:

Post a Comment